Electronic Equipment Packing, Palletizing and Shipping Services in Richmond, VALooking for a Central Virginia moving partner to handle the pick-up, packing, weighing and palletization of your recyclable electronic equipment? When in search of packing services, palletizing services, and shipping electronic equipment you want:
- A company who has had years of experience in handling electronics reclamation and palletization for other corporations, whether it be a large hospital or small business office.
- An electronics palletizing and shipping company that can complete the entire process, from start to finish, on their own – no out-sourcing required.
- A company that has all the packaging and palletizing equipment and resources necessary to handle every aspect of your electronic recycling so you don’t have to settle or stress over the details of the process.
How Computer Equipment Packing and Shipping in Richmond WorksWhen moving electronics out of your corporate facility:
- We start by sending our highly-trained movers out to your location with pallets, a pallet jack, boxes and packing materials.
- They will load the electronics slated for reclamation into boxes and/or onto the pallets, then protect the packed equipment using cardboard and other materials.
- Once the electronic equipment packing is properly completed, we then shrink-wrap the entire package so that it is secure and then load it onto our truck.
- Our staff will follow your inventory procedures including recording S/N, item numbers and item count.
- We then prepare for shipment after the truck returns to our warehouse. Shipping electronic equipment takes great attention to detail and specialized tools to get the job done right. We have all the equipment required to band the pallet or use shipping containers together for safe and secure shipment.
- We also have a state-certified scale on hand which enables us to know the weight of your shipment before the freight company comes to pick up the electronic recycling items. We will share with you each pallet’s weight so you may get the best freight terms.
- Our warehouse offers a secure, climate-controlled storage environment, a propane forklift rated to 5,000 pounds, loading docks and a lot level door – which enable us to accept dock-to-dock shipments.