Moving Tips for Richmond, VA
Choosing the Best Mover
It’s helpful to know every available option when searching for any kind of service. If you’re moving, it may seem like a big undertaking to figure out which movers to turn to for the right kind of assistance. The experts of My Guys Moving & Storage would like to help you in your search for the team of movers that offers the best services for your next move. Call for more information at (804) 744-2400 or read through our moving tips list below!
The more companies you know about, the more of an informed decision you’ll be able to make. You can make helpful comparisons between moving companies by doing the following:
- Ask about the services provided by a moving company. Do they offer any packing and storage options? Can they help to disassemble and/or reassemble furniture as you move?
- Check to see if there are any hidden fees in a company’s plans. If movers use any special or extra materials for packing and moving, chances are they might have a cost connected to those inclusions. It always helps to ask!
- What sorts of protection plans does a moving company give to their clients?
- Are there options to refund purchases if circumstances should change?
- Do they provide free in-home or video surveys on larger moves?
Asking questions is the best way to inform yourself when consulting a moving company. If you’d like more useful tips and guidelines on selecting a moving company, the professionals at My Guys Moving & Storage in Richmond are here to help! Call us at 804-744-2400.
Moving Company Affiliates
The best moving companies are the ones that have well-trained workers and are officially licensed as a member of the American Moving & Storage Association, which oversees many of the quality movers throughout the country. Its members adhere to professional business codes through reliable, government-run programs in importing and exporting.
Other organizations that can offer helpful assistance in this field include the Federal Motor Carrier Administration.