COVID-19 & Your Move
Our #1 goal at My Guys Moving & Storage is your safety and the safety of our crew. To assure everyone’s well-being during these unprecedented times, we offer you the following guidelines:
- We will provide the ability for you to show us your home furnishings via online streaming through your cell phone, thereby eliminating a home visit by one of our employees or we can still do an in home estimate. Download iMover for video survey
- We will immediately call you if we are unable to perform your move within the next few days.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- All employees who exhibit symptoms are asked to stay at home.
- We will use an infrared thermometer to take the temperatures of all employees and give COVID tests as needed.
- We will continually wash our hands.
- Hand sanitizer is placed in each truck and our crew will sanitize before each job.
- We can perform moves with face masks upon request.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Let us know immediately if you or anyone in your home is sick.
- Wipe down any surface that our crew may come in contact with in your home as well as furnishings.
We know that your move is important to you, and it is to us as well. We will do all in our power to make it smooth.
Dave Tindall, My Guys Moving & Storage