Moving from Richmond to North Carolina
Here at My Guys of Richmond, we offer a wide range of services, alongside being an interstate agent of Wheaton, with the goal of giving you the best move possible. That means offering:
- Moving Options for Your House, Apartment, Office, or Commercial Building
- Professional Packing and Unpacking
- Secure Warehouse Storage With Climate Control
- Specialty Moves (Piano Movers, Senior Movers, and More)
Here are a few of the reasons why you can trust My Guys as your “movers near me”:
- Family Owned and Operated
- Certified ProMover by the ATA: Moving & Storage Conference
- Fully Insured, General Liability and Workman’s Comp
- Fully Licensed, Interstate MC: #87113
We even offer free estimates! To get yours, fill out our simple online form. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (804) 744-2400.
Making the move to Tar Heel State? Look no further than My Guys Moving & Storage of Richmond. We have been trusted since all the way back in 1983 in the Richmond, Virginia area to handle moves across state lines. When moving from Virginia to North Carolina, move with My Guys.
We are proud to be an interstate agent of Wheaton. Through this, we have access to hundreds of agents coast-to-coast. That means that you can rest assured that, no matter where in the country you are going, your move will have a consistently high quality.
Comparing Virginia and North Carolina
As you know, Virginia and North Carolina are very close, as they share a border, but there are still key differences between the states that you should know before moving. As a moving company that has been transporting people to their new homes across state lines for decades, we have learned a thing or two about both states. Through this, we put together this helpful list comparing VA and NC to make the transition simple:
- Home Cost: You may be able to get a better home or a cheaper one when moving to North Carolina. The average home cost in North Carolina is $273,098, compared to $343,138 in Virginia.
- Cost of Living: By moving to North Carolina, you may save some money through your day-to-day life as the cost of living is 10.5% cheaper than in Virginia. That takes into account everything from the cost of food, transportation, healthcare, and more.
- Climate: Despite being so close, there are notable differences between the climates of these two states. When moving to North Carolina, expect less snower and slightly higher temperatures.
As you can see, there are plenty of differences between the two states, despite the shared border. Be sure to plan ahead to make the move into your new home state even easier.
Our VA to NC Moving Services
Making a move across state lines can be complicated. It’s a huge process. In order to ensure that everything is handled properly, you need a moving company like My Guys, that you can trust will handle the entire moving process while providing every service you need.
Here are just a few of those offering built to make moving simple:
- Moving services that are tailored to fit any more including for houses, apartments, condos, office buildings, or other commercial buildings.
- Professional packing and unpacking with all of the right packing supplies, built to make your move easy and keep your items safe.
- Warehouse storage with climate control, pest control, and 24/7 surveillance.
- Expertise in specialty moves such as antique moves, emergency moves, and more.
These services are completely tailorable to your move. Your move is unique, and the needs that you have along with it are individual. That’s why, when you move with My Guys Moving & Storage, you get to pick and choose which services you get to perfectly match what you need.
Get Your Free Long-Distance Estimate from My Guys Moving
Partner with My Guys to work with a moving company that is family-owned and operated, a certified ProMover by the ATA: Moving & Storage Conference, is fully insured (General Liability and Worker’s Comp), and is fully licensed (Interstate MC: #87113). Partner with My Guys Moving & Storage of Richmond for a great move.
Trying to decide on who you move with? Make the choice simpler with a free estimate from My Guys with absolutely no obligation. Fill out our quick online form to get yours today. Reach out to us at (804) 744-2400 for any questions or to learn more.