Hampton, Virginia Movers
There’s a lot that goes into a move: planning, organizing, storage, transportation, etc. From packing to heavy lifting, My Guys Moving & Storage is your go-to Hampton, Virginia, movers. For more than 25 years we have provided award-winning service to the Hampton area.
Because of our trusted team of professionals and top-notch customer service, we have earned over a dozen awards for our services. We’re fully licensed and insured, and ready to help your moving day run as smoothly as possible.
Some of our moving services include:
- Local movers
- Full service moving
- Packing services
- Junk removal
- Long distance movers
- Warehouse storage
- Office movers
How can we best serve you? Fill out our form to receive a free moving estimate or give us a call at (804) 744-2400 to learn how we can meet your needs today.
Moving To Hampton
Established in 1610, Hampton is one of the oldest cities in the U.S. It sits on the Chesapeake Bay, which was a site of American battles during the Revolution. Needless to say, the city is replete with history, making it a unique place to live and a historian’s playground.
While you’re in Hampton, you may want to visit some of the following places:
- Hampton History Museum – learn about the history and character of the city
- Fort Monroe Authority – a stronghold used in the Civil War
- Blackbeard’s Point – a landmark tied to an 18th-century pirate
- Emancipation Oak – a Civil War-era tree that continues to live at Hampton University
My Guys Moving Company Services
My Guys Moving & Storage is a family-owned and operated business dedicated to ensuring your move in Hampton is stress-free. We have more than 25 years of experience and top-quality services.
From local moves to commercial moves, My Guys is ready to step in where needed. Need help moving a piano or your family’s antique collection? We’ve got you covered. Need help packing? We can do that, too.
My Guys also offers services for seniors, military moves and even dorm rooms. We are well-versed in estate move-outs and international moves. As an agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, we are able to help you — and all your things — to anywhere you need to go.
Planning Your Move To Hampton
Are you in the market to move to, from or within the Hampton area? Here are a few things to keep in mind when planning your move:
- Hampton is rainy all year round. Most people would rather avoid moving in the rain, and nobody wants to be concerned about their items get wet or ruined. Consider packing your important or least water-resistant items in waterproof bins or bags during your move.
- Register your car. If you are moving from out of state, know that Virginia requires your car to be registered within 30 days of your move. Be sure to visit a local DMV with your car’s information soon before or after your move to avoid a penalty.
- Consider which season you will be moving in. While summer is generally a busy tourist season, especially in the Virginia Beach region, cooler months with even a dusting of snow can shut down the Hampton Roads area. Be sure to coordinate the seasonal climate with your timeline as much as possible.
Get A Free Moving Quote From My Guys Moving & Storage
Since 1984, My Guys Moving & Storage has dedicated every effort to help make moves simple and efficient. Each of our employees is highly trained and background checked to give you the peace of mind when entrusting us with your items. We even have an A-rating by the BBB and hundreds of positive reviews.
Find out why My Guys has been voted the #1 mover by the Richmond Magazine. Call us today at (804) 744-2400 or fill out our form for a free estimate so we can learn how to best serve your moving and storage needs today.
My Guys Moving & Storage proudly serves the following zip codes in Hampton, Virginia region: 23630, 23651, 23661, 23661, 23663, 23664, 23666, 23667, 23668, 23669, 23670, 23681