- We will remain open as state guidelines permit as moving, storage and warehouse distribution has been deemed an “essential service” by the Governor. Moving has also been deemed an essential service by the Virginia Movers and Warehouseman Association.
- We will provide the ability for you to show us your home furnishings via online streaming through your cell phone, thereby eliminating a home visit by one of our employees or we can still do an in home estimate. Download iMover for video survey
- We will immediately call you if we are unable to perform your move within the next few days.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- All employees who exhibit symptoms are asked to stay at home.
- We will use an infrared thermometer to take the temperatures of all employees before they start work.
- We will continually wash our hands.
- We will thoroughly clean and disinfect all trucks and equipment every morning and throughout the day. Hand sanitizer is placed in each truck and our crew will sanitize before each job.
- We can perform moves with gloves and face masks upon request.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Let us know immediately if you or anyone in your home is sick.
- Turn on the lights in all rooms so we do not have to touch any light switches.
- Wipe down any surface that our crew may come in contact with in your home as well as furnishings.
- Provide our crew access to a sink, soap and paper towels, as well as a lavatory to use during our time in your home.